1. Safely remove the headliner canvas by 1st eradicating any brackets, handles and trims that may perhaps be holding it in area. Caution will have to be taken as these parts can be brittle more than time, in particular if the roof lining is damaged, probabilities are, these regions have also been exposed to identical deterioration. Use appropriate resources to dismantle the surroundings.
2.At the time eliminated, location all your screws, bolts, brackets and handles in an organised way. Previous thing you want is a missing screw.
3.Safely and securely peel off the product and brush off all the outdated glue from the canvas. You will require a good deal of elbow grease and certainly match in your everyday physical exercise accomplishing this section.
4. As soon as the glue has been removed, it is time to utilize the glue on the canvas.
5. Carefully roll more than the new headlining materials portion by part and applying your other hand to pave the spot for a smooth complete. Cars and trucks with sure attachments to the roof, like a DVD device and so on, should have the holes carved out.
6. Once you have your new liner on the canvas it is time to reinstall it to the motor vehicle roof and stabilising the place making use of the brackets, screws and so on collected from move 2.
7. Give the roof lining a gentle clean and wipe down if there are any fingerprints and enable it to dry right away.